Check out the animated show Bat out of Hell on YouTube!

Picture Story

It turns out there are five kinds of rum and over seven ounces of booze in a Zombie.

But at least it’s tasty!

Stormy weather ahead…

And the hilarious part is that I wound up with a Zombie because I asked for “whatever drink comes in the Easter Island head cup,” but the bartender followed my pointing finger instead of my voice and told me I would be getting a Zombie, when what I should have been getting was a Mai Tai.  Naturally, I rectified the situation, because Easter Island.

Of course, by that point, I had exceeded my tolerance for tropical drinks to the point where I had to order a whiskey cocktail just to put my humors in order.  However, it was thought that photography would be unkind.

Comments

1. Churchill says

Nice photos.

2. notrelatedtoted says

And then came the Chocolate Choo-Choo, maybe a Tahitian Tee-Hee.

3. I checked back in to see if this would make it on the blog. Also read Angelico’s posts-exquisite. Read some of Cubeland’s -wonderful. (did not go back too far)…. Though he seems to be MIA.

I forgot how much y’all make me laugh…

• Angelico Nguyen, Esq., OP says

Welcome back, Mel — and thanks! ‘Exquisite’ is what I was aiming for, so it’s gratifying to know at least one person out there caught on.

Hope to see you and Cubeland around here more often!

4. But no beer, huh?

5. Churchill says

Is that another false nose?

• Angelico Nguyen, Esq., OP says

No, not a ‘false nose’, but rather a nose for falsity — a good nose for merde, for every species of shit that flies — smelling merde from every quarter, living in fact in the very century of merde, the great shithouse of scientific humanism where needs are satisfied, everyone becomes an anyone, a warm and creative person, and prospers like a dung beetle, and one hundred percent of people are humanists and ninety-eight percent believe in God, and men are dead, dead, dead; and the malaise has settled like a fall-out and what people really fear is not that the bomb will fall but that the bomb will not fall.

6. You look like you are contemplating the next stage of evolution.

7. I really need to develop an appreciation for and discerning taste in cocktails. I can’t just keep ordering whiskey and gin my whole life. Pointers, anyone?

• Matthew Lickona says

Nonsense. You could go years ordering whiskey and gin cocktails without ever ordering the same thing twice.

8. Except..I don’t order cocktails. I just order whiskey and gin. It’s getting problematic.