Chip In!

Want to help change a life? The Ironic Catholic is adopting a five-year-old boy with cerebral palsy — an expensive process — and is asking for a little help.
Today is the last day to donate!

Comments

God bless her.

2. Having some experience with CP, all I can say is “Amen Mr. Lickona.”

3. Aw, I’m thrilled to see Alex’s sunny face here. Thanks so much for spreading the word. Prayers appreciated, and yah, I need all the blessing I can get. 😉

4. You can donate the money I sent for my subscription if you have that much cash, I’m never going to see a copy of Dappled Things.

5. Hi Churchill,

Korrektiv is not directly connected with Dappled Things, but I am. You mentioned in another comment that you had not received a copy of DT, and at the time I asked you to please send me an email so I could resolve the problem. Maybe you didn’t see my reply? In any case, please do write to me at dappledthings.aparicio@gmail.com. I can’t solve the problem if I don’t know your address. Please just send me an email with that info, so I can look up the subscription and see what issues you should have received so far, and confirm that the address we have on file is correct. If revealing your identity is a concern, then please write to my wife, our business manager, at dappledthings.katherineaparicio (at) gmail.com. She never visits Korrektiv, so all she’ll know is that there is a subscriber in the UK that is having issues getting her copies delivered. I promise to to ask about it, really.

• Angelico Nguyen, Esq., OPL says

To Korrektiv’s Edit[or, -rix, -ors, and/or -rices]:

I am not about to tell anybody what to do on their own website, but I do think that Mr Aparicio’s comment probably deserves its own ‘Up from the Comments’ post. Churchill should see his message, but I’m not sure she ever will unless it’s spotlighted on the main page with its own post.

Just a thought (albeit a well-considered one).

• Jonathan Potter says

Thanks Angelico. Rather than turn this into a public spectacle, even though that’s sort of our bread and butter around here, I forwarded Bernardo’s comment to the email Churchill provided with her comment.

• Jonathan Potter says

Well, the message bounced. Back to the drawing board.

• Jonathan Potter says

Found her on Facebook and sent Bernardo’s comment to her via a private FB message.

• Angelico Nguyen, Esq., OPL says

Good to hear, sir.

Immediately after clicking the ‘POST COMMENT’ button, I realized that I probably should’ve just emailed my suggestion to y’all, instead of posting it here.

Thanks for posting this link to IC’s worthy cause, as well.