Practice

Comments

I hate you.

2. Matthew,

But you know what really hurts the most – OK, that other thing really hurt the most – but you know what else hurts…

I would think what really hurts the most is what happened to the Giants yesterday. Can you offer a word of explanation?

4. Just a word?

Suckfest.

A few more: Any. Given. Sunday.

Additional: Trap. Game.

(Actually, a mutual friend – and lawyer down in San Antone – has the best explanation: the 'Girls could not lose – it was win win for them. With only one win in the win column, you can only go up. So you takes chances, you hope the stadium lights go out for 12 minutes, and you beat the best defense in the league. It's that simple.)

So, like I said – Suckfest, Nov. 13,East Rutherford, NJ.

5. p.s. It decidedly did NOT ruin my turkey…

6. Dorian Speed says

What IS that? Prosciutto?

7. SEP,

That and Capocollo (for the breast) – with a layer of some fine rub between flesh and flesh – and jalapenos, onions and apples filling the neck and abdoninal cavities.

Wish I had an "after" shot – but got to busy carving…

8. Jonathan,

Swell.

9. Southern Expat says

Y'all stay classy.

10. Rufus McCain says

We'll pray for you, Jonathan. "A special intention for my friend, Jonathan."

11. Jonathan Webb says

Disclaimer: The aforementioned was an attempt at humor and not an actual statement of fact. The Catechism of the Catholic Church states that masturbation is a deeply disordered act. The management and staff of Korrektiv in no way endorse the above comment.

12. Jonathan Webb says

That's proscuitto right?

13. Quin Finnegan says

I just thought it was just an extreme form of SALIVATE, which isn't so disordered.

And that picture is worthy of a centerfold.

14. Quin Finnegan says

Keeping it classy.

15. So much for the Catholic Writer's Guild.

Good going, Jonathan!

JOB,
    The Wife wonders if the lovely meat jacket doesn't dry out over six hours of roasting?

17. Jonathan Webb says

Are we really booted from the Catholic Writers Guild because of me?

Dear Catholic Writers Guild, please don't hold others responsible for my juvenile humor.

JOB,

does the flavor of the ham get absorbed into the turkey?