Six quirks.

Karen tagged me. Here are the rules:

6 Rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
6. Wait and see how far it spreads.

1. I “smoke” my pen cap. I started in college, in order to keep from taking up smoking, which was rather popular among my friends and acquaintances.

2. Sometimes when I’m concentrating, I stick the tip of my tongue out the side of my mouth – just like Charlie Brown used to do when he wrote his Pen Pal!

3. I pitch fiction projects and write for a newspaper, in spite of the obvious futility of both pursuits.

4. I am, despite all evidence to the contrary, ridiculously vain about eyewear, and get the itch to buy new frames about every two years.

5. I love Open Houses.

6. Despite all my efforts to quit, I continue to blog.

I’ll tag the first six poor souls who read this and have blogs themselves.

Comments

1. SRMcEvoy says

6 Quirks Thats funny since I tagged Karen.

2. Dorian Speed says

You know, all this negativity is not exactly pumping up the self-esteem of your readership. I mean, what does it say about us that we hang out here?

Steve,
    That is indeed funny. Small, small world.
    Dorian,
    What does it say about you? Only that you slow down to look at car wrecks. But seriously – if nothing else, I’m very happy to fail entertainingly.

4. Matthew,

If I had a hammer… Well, if I had a hammer and a blog…. I would try to get beyond the brainhurt that those directions left – memories of a quarters game that went on just a bit too long come to mind…

Trust me, I didn’t make ’em. Copy and paste, that’s the Godsbody way.

6. Rufus McCain says

You need to dig deeper. These quirks aren’t humiliating enough. Something involving toenails or boogers, let’s say. Btw, I tagged you on this, like, weeks ago.

7. mrsdarwin says

1. I “smoke” my pen cap.

Darwin had the same affectation in college, except that he used to “smoke” the whole pen.

Rufus,
    I am sorry, I don’t accept memes from ex-cons. Christian charity and all that, but frankly, I don’t need that kind of entanglement with your corner of the underworld. I’ve got enough trouble just cleaning up after Dark Night…
    Kidding. I’m just a scatterbrained loser. Apologies.

9. Rufus McCain says

Ha! No apology necessary. I think it was when Godsbody was broken. I never felt quite right about this meme anyway. The quirk/sin/neurosis continuum is too problematic. Vera ‘s entry is inspiring, though.