Check out the animated show Bat out of Hell on YouTube!

Dreamer Soul

Ironic Catholic took this quiz and came up “Seeker Soul.” A proper existential category that. I took it while sitting in a darkened hotel room in Atlanta — scratching my chigger bites and perspiring mildly — and got pegged “Dreamer Soul.”

Your vivid emotions and imagination take you away from this world, so much so that you tend to live in your head most of the time. You have great dreams and ambitions that could be the envy of all … but for you, following through with your dreams is a bit difficult. You are charming, endearing, and people tend to love you. Forgiving and tolerant, you see the world through rose colored glasses. Underneath it all, you have a ton of passion that you hide from others. Always hopeful, you tend to expect positive outcomes in your life. Souls you are most compatible with: Newborn Soul, Prophet Soul, and Traveler Soul.

Yes, it hurts. Right on target, I’m afraid. The truth hurts.

You are hetero but often thought to be gay….

Comments

1. The Ironic Catholic says

Seeing the best in people doesn’t seem too bad.

But here’s the real question–
    what kind of pie are you?

2. The term now is meterosexual.

I’m with Ironic, the true test is what kind of pie.

3. Quin Finnegan says

My wrestling name is Zeus the Zookeeper, and my kissing technique is perfect. I’m a natural born therapist, and my power month is June. My hidden talent is rocking the boat, but I couldn’t find the pie test.

Did I mention that my kissing technique is perfect?

4. I will have to take your word on the kissing thing. mrangelmeg frowns on my kissing other men even to verify test resuts, sigh

he says it is in the rulebook somewhere

If you want to try that pie test try here:

pie test

5. Rufus McCain says

Here’s what I came up as:

You Are a Traveler Soul

You’re a thrill seeker who loves to be active and on the move
    You love to wander: between places, ideas, and people. A good communicator, you’re a nonconformist and interested in the world. You are an explorer, a good storyteller, and a true dreamer. Because you’re always on the move, you can be a bit fickle.
    It’s difficult for you to make personal commitments. Don’t be so quick to ignore emotional issues and problems. You’re much more intuitive and psychic than you think. Souls you are most compatible with: Retrospective Soul and Dreaming Soul.

6. Rufus forced me to take the quiz too and here are the results:

You Are a Bright Star Soul

Like a shining star, you have no trouble being the center of attention

In fact, you often feel a bit hurt when all eyes aren’t on you
    You need to be number one in everything, no matter how trivial
    And it’s this ego that both hurts your confidence and helps you acheive

You’re dramatic and a powerhouse of pure energy
    You posess a divine quality or uniqueness that’s hard to define
    A natural performer, it’s likely you’ll become famous in some circles.
    Just learn not to take everyone’s reaction to you so personally!

Souls you are most compatible with: Newborn Soul and Prophet Soul

7. Quin Finnegan says

Thanks, Anglemeg. Not looking to start any trouble here – just bragging.

I am a Mud Pie, which means I am the perfect combo of flavor and depth. Those who like me give into their impulses.

Which will work well with the kissing thing, I hope.

8. Rufus McCain says

Quin: I think you’re just sending up a mudpie smokescreen to avoid telling us all what kind of soul the quiz uncovered. So let’s have it.

9. I’d take it, but I’m afraid it would say: “You are an ass soul.”

10. Jonathan Potter says

Apparently I am a pumpkin pie:

“… the perfect combo of uniqueness and quality. Those who like you are looking for something (someone!) special.”

According to this, I’m also a duck:

“Exotic and unusual, you are a bit of a rare bird – literally. You’re known for being soft and succulent, though at times you can be a bit greasy.”

11. Rufus McCain says

What Crappy Christmas Gift Are You?

I’m either a self-help book or a losing lottery ticket, depending on my mood.

12. Jonathan Webb says

Newborn soul for me.

13. Newborn Soul:

You are tolerant, accepting, and willing to give anyone a chance.
    On the flip side, you’re easy to read and easily influenced by others.

You have a fresh perspective on life, and you can be very creative.
    Noconformist and nontraditional, you’ve never met anyone who’s like you.

Inventive and artistic, you like to be a trendsetter.
    You have an upbeat spirit and you like almost everything.
    You make friends easily and often have long standing friendships.
    Implusive and trusting, you fall in love a little too easily.

Souls you are most compatible with: Bright Star Soul and Dreaming Soul

14. Jonathan Webb says

This just in:

took the test again and it seems I am a Bright Star

15. Jonathan Webb says

This time for real:

I took it a third time and discovered that I am a Peacemaker Soul.

Okay, this is what I am. No more clowning around.

16. Jonathan Webb,

fickle soul

17. Zeus the Zookeeper says

Rufus: You are correct. I am sending up a smokescreen. I think I tested out as a Seeker Soul. Or it might have been a Visionary Soul, since they have certain similarities. And you can’t really expect to have decent visions without having a kind of Bright Star soul. But I like to think of myself as a Dreamer Soul, too, although that might just be the envy talkin’. Most importantly, I am Newly Born, so I now wish to be addressed as “Zeus the Zookeeper”.