Bob Dylan’s 3,500-year old relative

Musical Score from Ugarit (Clay tablet from Ugarit) with the Hurrian hymn, 13th cent. BC. Found in the collection of Musée du Louvre, Paris. Artist : Ugaritic Culture. (Photo by Fine Art Images/Heritage Images/Getty Images)

“How does it feel….?”

Comments

1. Big Jon Bully says:

Or this?

2. Is this the reaction Bob Dylan has with his audience? This isn’t the reaction he has, is it?

Heh.

3. Big Jon Bully says:

You’re the Rodney Dangerfield of Korrektiv.

4. Louise Orrock says:

5. Louise Orrock says:

As i may have said before, one of the drawings reminds me of my dentist in London. He may not be solely responsible for the present state of my teeth but I can hardly eat and I can hardly speak to people because of the lisp and because of the ugliness. And so I am stuck in my hotel room listening the prison drama as it files past me. The dental treatment I have had is incomprehensible and savage. On a couple of occasions since I lost the second tooth on holiday I couldn’t be bothered to eat. I supppose in terms of the greatest happiness of the greatest number, the troupe do seem cheered up by it. What saddens me is that they were the good teeth, I’m fairly sure.

6. Big Jon Bully says:

American dentistry is excellent, you should give it a try.

7. Ah, I miss you Korrektiv folks.

8. Big Jon Bully says: