Check out the animated show Bat out of Hell on YouTube!

What does God hate?

Continuing the investigation Rufus began…

Comments

1. Quin Finnegan says

Figs! Awesome. As if Freudian slips could be transposed for the keyboard: Fig = I, Fag

That's very good, Quin, but I think it's probably a reference to Christ withering the fig tree?

3. Dorian Speed says

That's what I was thinking, too re: figs.

But shrimp?

Oh, I bet that's a reference to keeping kosher? Or the oil spill?

4. Quin Finnegan says

Thanks, Matthew – that seems more plausible. He hates fig trees that do not yield their fruit.

Regarding shrimp … yeah, it's probably a search for an appeal on Leviticus, the good rabbis likely having lost as much influence over their congregations as all the good priests and ministers.

Or it could be short people. Wait, that's Randy Newman.

5. Anonymous says

My headphones aren't working properly, but Randy Newman's songs are very good.

6. Jonathan Webb says

That's because European electronics (the kind you would have in Britain) aren't as good as the Japanese sort. I don't know how one would acquire a quality set of headphones in pre-muslim Britain, but you could try the American Amazon.com. I know that you don't have a lot of excess income due to socialist levels of taxation. However, since your government pays for everything including day care and the public health, you might have some extra income. Perhaps cut down on the coffee out. Tea and a butter biscuit is a better option. Just through a shilling in the Nestle can any time you resist the urge to stop and savor a cuppa. There's nothing for you there anyway and, as you've indicated, the service is poor. The days of Jacob's Coffee house and such are long gone and you might be the last civilised person in England.

7. Jonathan Webb says