Twins To Be Born Under Libra

Comments

1. Walker Bob Lash says:

I thought Gemini was the twin sign.

2. Jonathan Potter says:

Twins under Libra will be well-balanced.

3. Johnny Walker Lind Lash says:

You’re right it is Gemini. He’s just seeing double right now.

4. Kathy Anderson says:

If I could do it over again, I’d definitely go in for a haircut, foot massage, manicure and pedicure before I had my twins. It took me forever after they were born to even get a haircut.

5. Mark Twain says:

Is there a genetic component to identical twinning or is it a random act of nature? Well, it looks like the jury is out on this one but there appears to be some new research in this area.

6. David Dopple says:

Librans are first and foremost focused on others and how they relate to them. We can call this the Sign of partnership with a capital ‘P’ because these folks do not want to be alone! For a Libran, everything is better if it’s done as a pair. Librans are good when paired up, too, since they epitomize balance, harmony and a sense of fair play.

7. Michael says:

I’m a fraternal Libra twin. I have noticed I fear being alone, and constantly seek balance. Always felt like I was in the middle between light and darkness. What else is there to know about Libras? Especially Libra twins.

• I am also I Libra twin. Me and my sister. We are not close and I really don’t know why but,I is true.

• i am also libra and twin 14 minutes younger . but i think most of libra are twin cuz it balance i sure of it because my freind twin too and libran . libra is balance dark and light , bad and good ( this what i am afraid )becaue i feels my older had all goodnes in him and the bad its me thats what people say haha

8. How do I see this article? Because I know someone that is a Libra but he is a very offvbalanced Libra and he is a twin but his twin brother had passed when they were babies. And I think that is why he is so off but I wanted to read something on it.

9. I have libra twin boys, named after the sun and the moon. They embody these traits very well and im excited to see it all play out